četrtek, 25. december 2008

It's all about love...


It' all about love...


Be together, love everybody.


Who ever loves you, love him back.


Love is like a big pothole, you look at it but don't fall in it.


Love, you have to try real hard and work at it.


Love hurts and it is the truth.


Love never lies, love is not jealous.


Love is beautiful.


Being faithful to the one you love.


Be nice to everybody and they'll do the same thing to you.


Be open to love, don't get blinded by love.


There is nothing like it in the world.


I'm first in everything. If I can't love myself, can't love you.


Love the flowers, love the kids, love everything, love ME!


When you open the eyes in the morning you say: It's a love for me, I'm happy.


Love is giving and forgiving, the way it should be.


Love each other, no hate in the world.


Love yourself above all else.


Grab your feelings.


Love is a meaning of life.


Take it.


When ever you'll have love, you'll have pain. Just except it!


Is the greatest thing that there is!!!!!

Ni komentarjev: